BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have completed my CIC retrofit plus combox everything works fine BMW app, Facebook, Internet, Album art, Bluetooth audio etc except for one thing when I put my iPod touch 4th gen or my iphone 5s or iphone 5 or iphone 4 into the USB inside the center console I can access all the mystics album art and playlist everything works but when I go to connected drive and click on plugin I got nothing it's says no device available however if I use a USB hub like the one with 4 USB input then I plug my iPod/iphone now I have access to the plugin screen but nothIng show up, the get only thing I get is audio but no video or image nothing I can't see anything but I can scroll skip to the next song but technically I'm looking at a blank(black with the blue border line) screen and to exist out I have to press menu. So I don't know if it's a connection thing or coding thing or maybe I need an extra connection I don't know. To the best of my knowledge I have 6Nr, 6fl so Please help also refer to the pictures., my apology for any grammatical errors.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was this resolved? I understand that for video to play, cradle/baseplate must support video output. Was this installed and coded?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts