BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Christmas came early this year. :-)

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  getiton 
#1 · (Edited)
I received these yesterday. I was out the door waiting before the UPS guy even was out of his truck, and I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure from the look on his face he has never seen a grown man cry in happiness before. :7:

I already have the Supersprint headers installed and wanted to complete the system. I went with the SS hi flow cats, the SS X pipe, and SS's new F1 series exhaust. They are beautifully made and the cans are very light and small. Everything including packaging, weighed 36lbs.

I cant wait to install them and hear what it sounds like! Just wanted to share a little of my joy.

FYI - Turner was having a very good sale on Supersprint items over the weekend, not sure if it is still going on or not.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks guys!

I was going to wait till March to do the install but I am so excited to get these on the car that I might do it within the next month, as long as the snow stays away long enough.

I will definitely post up some sound clips when Im done. Before I bought this setup I had searched the web to see if anyone had the new F1's on their car to see what it would sound like but I wasnt able to find any of an E39 M5.

Of course I have no idea how to post a sound clip but no worries as I have a 17 year old who can show me. :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Nice presents.

#9 ·
I Hate you both! lol

I have the SS pipe and SS race mufflers but not the F1... Would love to hear it.

thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.