BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if they make something similar to a conforti chip for the benz. I am looking specifically for a 2000 slk230 and also a 2998 slk 55amg. Would like a chip not sure where to go for it. If someone could point me in the right direction. I know a few board members have benz's as well. Thanks

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Powerchip....
Anyone know if they make something similar to a conforti chip for the benz. I am looking specifically for a 2000 slk230 and also a 2998 slk 55amg. Would like a chip not sure where to go for it. If someone could point me in the right direction. I know a few board members have benz's as well. Thanks

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
Not sure anyone has one for the 2998 slk -yet- :1::1:, but Renntech is a known MB tuner (local here). However, they are in the Dinan price range for most things, and like Dinan are a first rate company.

I would certainly try PC first based on their pricing structure and how their product performs for our cars.
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts