BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all wait for first M5's to arrive I was hoping that we could inform board members of when specific dealers will be getting certain color M 5s .I am getting mine from orland park in suburban Chicago and will post dates and colors of M5s at the showroom as best as possible.If other members do the same we can get a wide variety of color schemes to help us chose our final options .Call your salesman and post info if possible. Thanks CRG

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just placed my order for Feb '06 build through BMW of Westmont for MSRP. I left a voicemail with a sales rep I've been in contact with over the past few months while researching replacement X5's. I decided to get the race car instead and now won't be able to sleep until I take delivery. My rep returned my call same day last week and gave me the allocation for $5G down.

They coincidentally have an M5 Silver Grey/Black with most options coming in a month or so if anyone's interested. I also contacted Rich @ Levin BMW in Schererville, IN. He offered me their Feb-build allocation for $1G down if anyone's interested in that. He told me they'll sell at MSRP if you live within 500 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts