BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, meet time is fast approaching again. For those who may not have caught it, there is a separate thread that talks about a schedule of meets for the year. This would be the second of a series of meets for the year. Click here for that thread in the Midwest forum. Although not the best weather conditions, we had 27 cars show for the first meet.

Date: 05/17/08
Time: 12 p.m. (11 a.m. has been popular. Feel free to arrive early.)

Bob Chins – This was proposed for our first meet of 2008. Still looks like a good choice. There is a very big parking lot. They can handle large groups. There are plenty of menu items available not related to seafood. Saturday lunch time doesn’t look too busy at all. Located on Milwaukee avenue (Route 21) south of Dundee road.

Hope to see many of you again.

:cheers:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Cool see you guys there:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Iirc, there is a separate room at Bob Chin's that faces the parking lot. Might be good to try and reserve that room...

Dave

·
Registered
76 Posts
i remember someone mentioning that a gallardo might come last time? i'm definetly down if the gallardo comes, my dream car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in....let's plan a nice cruise after lunch.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in hopefully no snow/rain this time!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Am I hearing talk of pushing this back to the 24th....? :3:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dave,

I have PMed everyone who has responded to the thread. Two people have responded that it would be ok to move the meet to a week later. I am waiting to hear back from the other folks.

Seems there is a draw back to having the actual date in the title since it can't be changed.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Ok. I'm in! :)

D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dave,

I have PMed everyone who has responded to the thread. Two people have responded that it would be ok to move the meet to a week later. I am waiting to hear back from the other folks.

Seems there is a draw back to having the actual date in the title since it can't be changed.
Still IN

·
Registered
656 Posts
I personally cannot make the 17th, as one of my friends is getting married that day... I would not push for a move to the 24th, but if it happens...great...
I guess there will always be a next time...

·
Registered
195 Posts
What's the current status? Are we doing this, or rescheduling?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I MIGHT be able to make that. My car will be out of the body shope hopefully, but I might bring the kids, my wifes new spa will be opening that week, so I'll either need to get the kids out of her hair, or she will have a sitter for them and I'll need to help move in/setup the spa.

So, about a 50/50 chance for me.

Bob

·
Registered
187 Posts
We should start a running tally of people attending is it really only about 5 right now?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts