BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Chicagoland M5 spring meet!

27K views 270 replies 60 participants last post by  REKIII 
#1 ·
All right guys i think its time to wake up our beasts and make a meet out of it. Lets throw some dates out and make this happen.

Mike

#33 ·
I'm in for the 12th.:M5thumbs:

#49 ·
I'll go.

Suggestion:
Steak and Shake in Glenview on Willow
has had car shows there before. Big lot

IN

Joecamotto
Dteray1
Anthony@IND
Mishkinm5
Ashbash
Chulo
Ecalcagnino
Vitiokas95
O-ace
Jahnke
Alijonny
ContractR
Gurba202
FastPOLAK
Azaytsev
//M5souraya102
ajcut7

Maybe

CWY_M5
dchyde
slickM

#35 ·
I'm in for the 12th depending on the weather if no one will hate on me I'm going to bring the 997.

#36 ·
I'll plan on being there. I should have my ECU and summer tires on the car. I need some direction on exhaust and tint. Anyone bringing their better half?

#38 ·
With business travel possible during that week and the classes i'm taking... it is a maybe for me. I really hope to attend just to meet some people who enjoy cars as much as I do.

Count me as a "maybe" for now

Scott

#39 ·
THanks for the invite, Wiked M5. Count me in as tentative. Hopefully I'll have my new Beast (well new to me anyway) by then. If not, I'll put on by in the 540i.

#43 ·
Wau, the list is getting longer and longer.

I need to refinish my wheels before meet. I can't decide what finish I should go with. Any ideas guys??? It's AC Schnitzer Type II wheels. It's in chrome now.

#44 ·
Shaping up nicely!

I have to make some arrangements to clear the 12th, but I'll try.

Hey Mike, I got a sneak preview of your beast a few nights ago at Teds. DAAYUM those new wheels/brakes look gooood. :thumbsup:

Dave

#48 · (Edited)
#51 ·
Not sure I can make it to this, April is busy for me, but I'll put it on the clalender.

On another note, I saw a black e39 M5 on the 5th floor of the parking structure for McCormick during Global shop last week. Anyone here?

Bob

#53 ·
If the weather is good, I can make it pretty much anywhere. but if you guys are still trying to pick a place can I suggest somewhere further east than schaumberg?

no big deal either way

#59 · (Edited)
Bob Chin's is perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.