BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
121 - 140 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I should pick mine back up on Tuesday from the dealer. Seems I was able to convince them I needed a new clutch, flywheel and a bunch of other little stuff still under CPO. Can you see my smile? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Meet this weekend

Since I'm moving to Memphis this summer, this will be my last Chicagoland meet. :eek:

Anybody want to buy a set of winter wheels/tires - I can deliver them at the meet. (Borbets/Blizzaks)

-Ash

·
Registered
939 Posts
Since I'm moving to Memphis this summer, this will be my last Chicagoland meet. :eek:

Anybody want to buy a set of winter wheels/tires - I can deliver them at the meet. (Borbets/Blizzaks)

-Ash
Ah bummer. We'll miss ya. Don't forget about us.

Actually, Anatoly (Azaytsev) will be moving this summer as well to Colorado. :sad1:

We lost Adam (flipwils11) to Minnesota this past December. Booooo. :hihihi:

We need to replenish our stable.

·
Registered
65 Posts
what time you think everyone will be done eating cause i can't make it by noon, plus i don't eat sea food :sad1: so i would come afterwards if that's ok...

·
Registered
187 Posts
what time you think everyone will be done eating cause i can't make it by noon, plus i don't eat sea food :sad1: so i would come afterwards if that's ok...
They have a pretty decent menu of non-seafood meals.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

-Ash
Same here, since we're moving to Colorado this is gonna be my last Chicago meet. :grrrrr:

·
Registered
939 Posts
guys, not good. i just checked the weather and it looks like it will be either raining all weekend or even possibly snowing
. i think we need to reschedule.
I have an M6...but sorry won't be able to attend this one...due to a business trip...

HOpefully it rains, and you guys have to reschedule :blabla:
:grrrrr: Dang it you Jeff (slickM)! :nono: That's just not right. Shouldn't wish for things like this. Just for that, you'll have to go to your room and keep your car in your garage for another week. Hand your keys over! :haha:

it wont snow, but it might rain. I say we still go ahead with it. :M5launch:
Well, this weekend was chosen because ajcut7 was going to be in town. I would still like to go to Bob Chins and have lunch, so I'll still be there. I figure the drive afterwards would be dependent on the weather. Here's to hoping that the rain is in the morning and the afternoon is dry. :cool2:

As for future meets, I think that we should be able to plan some for the future now. As an idea, we could target the middle weekend of each month until late fall. I know it would be hard for everyone to make each meet, but at least there are opportunities to plan ahead and come together more frequently. I'll post another thread on this idea in this forum since it is starting to get more visibility now.

121 - 140 of 271 Posts