BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Assuming the weather cooperates as everyone else states, I will try to attend. I have only drove my car one time during a brief let up in the winter. I look forward to taking it out again.

·
Registered
375 Posts
April 12th is a go.

As an aside, I saw an E39 M5 pulling out of an east exit of Gurnee Mills around 8:15pm Monday evening. It was dark colored but that's all I saw. Anyone here?

E

·
Registered
148 Posts
I should be able to make the 12th.

-Ash

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey guys. ..

Definitely ready for some warm weather driving. . . . not sure about the date...I may be out of town . . .most other weekends work for me...and we might want to do it later....for weather (this cold doesn't seem to want to stop)

ps...Mike...did i see you on Dearborn today around 4:00?

if it was you...sounded great.. . . .I was in the truck. . . .

Jeff

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I think at this time we'll stick to 12th, pending the weather. I am thinking Schaumburg Ram for gathering and then we can take a road trip for lunch. :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm in for the 12th.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in for the 12th depending on the weather if no one will hate on me I'm going to bring the 997.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll plan on being there. I should have my ECU and summer tires on the car. I need some direction on exhaust and tint. Anyone bringing their better half?

·
Registered
81 Posts
With business travel possible during that week and the classes i'm taking... it is a maybe for me. I really hope to attend just to meet some people who enjoy cars as much as I do.

Count me as a "maybe" for now

Scott

·
Registered
553 Posts
THanks for the invite, Wiked M5. Count me in as tentative. Hopefully I'll have my new Beast (well new to me anyway) by then. If not, I'll put on by in the 540i.

21 - 40 of 271 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.