BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right guys i think its time to wake up our beasts and make a meet out of it. Lets throw some dates out and make this happen.

Mike

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would it be possible to move this thread to the e39 and e60 forums temporarily? It will get a lot more attention. We want a nice turnout here in Chicagoland!

Mike

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Hey Mike,

We might start out with a thread in the main forums. A note to the mods should keep it in the forums for visibility (they did this for me last year).

I'm still not driving my cars until this **** on the ground goes away. What a f*cked up winter.

Dave

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am going to be in chicago the 11-13 of april. If you guys do it then I would be happy to join, my buddy from chicago has a 335i that I would come in.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, how about April 12th? By Ram in Schaumburg? Or any other site is fine?

·
Registered
156 Posts
mid april sounds good as we need as much time as possible to ensure there will be no more salt on the ground or any new snow that may fall between now and then. either way im in!

·
Registered
375 Posts
In for sure. Hope that Z8 shows!!! I am not all that familiar with Cook County so I am open to anything really. Should we get a formal thread poll happening for the date?

Eric

·
Registered
470 Posts
hey guys, i've been waiting for this post the first day we had nice weather. i'm for april 12.

·
Registered
584 Posts
any day/place is good for me! my M5 is out enjoying the salt tickling its underside! lol. c'mon guys, it really isn't that bad... you just need access to a lift and pressure washer/soap about once every two weeks to the undercarriage. oh and lets not forget an anti-pothole cruise, lol.

·
Registered
939 Posts
oh and lets not forget an anti-pothole cruise, lol.
grrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrr

I hate potholes!!!!!!! I just got my wheel back from such Tom Foolery. I can't believe the moon craters that were out there this winter.

A cruise would be cool though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
April 12th may be OK, but I have a show that night downtown, Elbo Room. Maybe I'll show up and grab some of you to come see my old band perform!!!

I'm in..... Not sure if E34 will be ready by then, so I guess the E39 will have to do.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts