BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feels like there isn't enough M meets in the Chicago land area...would love to get together with other M owners to chat/admire others vehicles. HIN is this Saturday 7/11/15 at McCormick place. Anyone going?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can anyone recommend any shops that they take the M for routine maintenance items i.e Oil changes, brake pads,

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I liked using Bavarian Motors in Chicago. Robbie is extremely knowledgeable and I believe he is a master tech. Only reason I don't go to them anymore is because I decided to take care of maintenance on my own. Fluid Motorunion is a shop in the Plainfield area that also gets great reviews. Ive been meaning to check that out as they will do custom work for you, Bavarian Motors will only do what BMW dealers do i.e. they will not install aftermarket springs, or coils, or anything else that BMW wont do. Hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Twomanybeers
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing