BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this sent to me via email and it shows that an oil change for an M6 SHOULD be $69.95 at Patrick BMW in Shaumburg Illinois. The ad excludes 8 & 12 cylinders but NOT 10 cylinders. Use it if you can and wouldn't it be difficult for the dealership NOT to honor this since it's a public advertisement???

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 4 tires must be $49.95 then!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe Gabe but hard to believe they'd charge for mount/balance after you'd purchase tires from them.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are "star-marked" tires???

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here's the response I got from the dealer:

"Dean,

We will be happy to honor your oil change at the $69.95 price. Thanks for pointing out our mistake, in cases like these we will always honor our mistakes.

Would you like to setup an appointment?

Regards,

Brent Rogers
Internet & Marketing Director
The Patrick Dealer Group
(847)826-3734 - Cell
(847)944-9294 - Fax
[email protected]"

My oil changes are still covered for another 11 months so maybe I'll make an appointment for after that!

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
Here's the response I got from the dealer:

"Dean,

We will be happy to honor your oil change at the $69.95 price. Thanks for pointing out our mistake, in cases like these we will always honor our mistakes.

Would you like to setup an appointment?

Regards,

Brent Rogers
Internet & Marketing Director
The Patrick Dealer Group
(847)826-3734 - Cell
(847)944-9294 - Fax
[email protected]"

My oil changes are still covered for another 11 months so maybe I'll make an appointment for after that!
wait so what's the word on tires :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ajax headed over there now from Olympia, Washington. Should be there by Monday if conditions permit, for the cheap oil change.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Oil at the stealer here is 33 euro a liter. Good thing I can get it on-post for ALOT less. I can see this stealer having a line of M6s waiting at the service counter!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ajax been running Laughing Gas in his tires for years. Is Nitrogen better?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts