BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
September 10th, Saturday at noon at the Ram Restaurant in Schaumburg. Although this is billed as an M5 get together, all are welcome. Before we had some folks that just came by to check out the cars--whcih was great. And if any of you can post notice of this on any other sites where you think there might be interest it would be appreciated!!

Here are the details from Adam on an earlier post:

"Ram Restaurant & Big Horn
Address: 1901 Mcconnor Pkwy, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: (847) 517-8791

Right by IKEA and Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. If you turn by the Joe's Crab Shack off of Golf Road by Woodfield Mall, you wind around an access road that goes right next to I-90 and you'll see the RAM.

There is a large parking lot on the south side of the RAM where an office building is. I figured we could park there, away from the main restaurant parking lot which will fill up, and check out each other's cars."

And I promise to keep bringing this thread back to top every now and then! (Don't worry, I've been formally trained in thread bumping) :D

·
Registered
201 Posts

Excellent, I'll spread the word. Weather permitting I'll drive the E12 since she's running. There's the Windy City Vintage day up in Vernon Hills on August 28th that I'll also be bringing it to if any of you want to come oggle the older Bimmers. Bruce is also bringing his '85 Euro M5 that you all saw last time we met at the Ram in May. Info is on the Windy City BMW website with directions.

Otherwise, I"ll see everyone at the Ram on the 10th.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Thanks Anita.... I'll be there!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Cheers,

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wow, not only am I new to M5, I'm new to this board. Will definitely try to meet all the M5 owners I can. Will need advise and guidance from time to time.

CWY_M5
'00 M5 (new addition)
'94 525ia

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
CWY_M5 said:
Wow, not only am I new to M5, I'm new to this board. Will definitely try to meet all the M5 owners I can. Will need advise and guidance from time to time.
Welcome aboard and hope to see you there! :byebye:

Cheers,
Dave (also newbie)

·
Registered
680 Posts
If I weren't out of the country, I would be there! Darn!

Had a great time this summer. Take lots of pictures and post them.

Take care, all.

-Matthew

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
MT JTN said:
If I weren't out of the country, I would be there! Darn!

Had a great time this summer. Take lots of pictures and post them.

Take care, all.

-Matthew
I think that MIGHT be a valid excuse for not showing up :D Sorry you can't make it, but glad your summer went well! See you next time!

Anita

1 - 20 of 24 Posts