BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link (or links) to a chiarettored M5? I have only seen one in my life and the pictures were very bad.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Try using the "search" feature.

I know there are a couple of board members who have it but it is a very rare colour.

Have a look at these:

:byebye:

·
Registered
654 Posts
i think they are pretty rare. i have never seen one in person myself here in southern california where there is a fairly high concentration of m5s

ernie

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder how many there are of them here in Europe. I think it´s the greatest colour of the M5 E39, but I think it will be impossible for me to get one of them. I probably have to import one from the USA if I can find one. I really would like to have a M5 in chiarettored. mmmmmm

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
That is a beautiful color! The rarity just intensifies the mystique!

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
member 'rymansfla' has one. (Actually two of those pics are his, if I recall...)

I was looking at a 2003 for sale in Demming NM for a while. Not sure if it sold, but it was a great buy. 9k miles...

·
Registered
72 Posts
it is really a beautiful color, i have been looking and talking to people about ones that come up for sale but have not yet seen a real one in person in the past year. I saw one about 1 year ago, guess i should have bought one then. If any board members have one they are thinking of selling PM me

·
Registered
272 Posts
Very nice combo!! I've never seen that red is person before.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Never even seen one in the UK... anyone know if was even an option here...

Awesome colo(u)r, second only to my fave of Silverstone Blue but thats rather more common :sad1:

-Steve

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Never seen one here either Steve and I've seen a lot of M5s in my time hmmm

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Never seen one here either Steve and I've seen a lot of M5s in my time hmmm
saw one in chelsea last year. was filthy, and im sure it wasnt imola, because theyre really rare right ashok hmmm :hihi: :7:

this was the only one ive ever seen in UK. Looked nice, but needed a wash!!

cheers

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Here's an Imola Red one I saw in London so you can compare the colours - these are quite commonplace nowadays (right Piers?! ;) ):

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ashok Arora said:
Here's an Imola Red one I saw in London so you can compare the colours - these are quite commonplace nowadays (right Piers?! ;) ):

Yes, the Imolared are very deep-red I think. I like that colour too, but I think I like Chiarettored the most and I have seen so many wonderful white M5 E39 in America on the sale-market. It´s amaysing how the americans keep there cars in so perfect condition. I think I will buy a M5 from the USA and they also tell you the WIN and you can see a lot of pictures from the cars, even small damages. Chiarettored, white or some individual-colour are the sorts that I like the most.

This is a example from a white M5 from Sweden: http://www.bytbil.com/carinfo.cgi?cid=1368059

I doesn´t look as good as the americans!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts