BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just want to check in and say hello, as of yesterday I finally got one of my dream cars sitting in the garage!

2007 M5 ... I live in Perth and have just been looking around for boards with active members who share the love for such engineering.

I haven't had much time to drive as yet but will be lining this weekend up for a couple of tanks of fuel for sure!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the club! There are a number of active Aussie board members, and they all seem friendly and helpful. Enjoy your Beast, and try not to get too many tickets! I understand you Sandgropers are allowed to have radar/laser detectors; I'd invest in one if I were you ....

cheers

Gordo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the club! There are a number of active Aussie board members, and they all seem friendly and helpful. Enjoy your Beast, and try not to get too many tickets! I understand you Sandgropers are allowed to have radar/laser detectors; I'd invest in one if I were you ....

cheers

Gordo
I Was looking into that, I think I might be best off speaking to people about this though.

In WA I am pretty sure they are legal but there is some equipment change or upgrade happing/happened, so I dont want to go drop a few grand on something that will become obsolete or superseded.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Suggest you look into the WA BMW Club and get to a track day. No need for a Radar Detector on the track.

I'm on the Mitchell Freeway most mornings, which means go slow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
[email protected]
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing