Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
929 Posts
That's bizarre when you consider the car looks mint otherwise:dunno:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Super dry. Notice how in the back, only the seating part is worn out, and not the back rest part. Mightve been used for cargo

·
Registered
632 Posts
Extreme sun exposure leading to cracking leather + someone wearing full metal armour?

Reactions: Fiori

·
Registered
929 Posts
Super dry. Notice how in the back, only the seating part is worn out, and not the back rest part. Mightve been used for cargo
You would have thought they would have seen to this before advertising. There are so many shots of the crap leather finish it's as if they're proud of it...

·
Registered
584 Posts
the back seats look definately like dog scratches. the fronts must be from sitting in the hot sun and little care for them. mine are kinda like this, well, about 1% of how bad these are, but its from not enough care or the wrong chemicals used to clean the leather.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
You would have thought they would have seen to this before advertising. There are so many shots of the crap leather finish it's as if they're proud of it...
I think they're just being honest with the sale, focusing on the flaws.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I think they're just being honest with the sale, focusing on the flaws.
You're probably right but it will have a big impact on saleability I would think and I'm surprised they haven't dealt with it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I can't believe that my back seats don't even look if anyone has ever sat in them.
They are so bad I would consider bleaching them and getting ride of the colour altoghter.
Its the drivers seat that shocks me most to get it to look that bad you would actually have to try and screw it up.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's defitnatelly because of dog. Even front seats it's dog's fault. Probably he was leaving his dog in the car for short time (going to store,gas station) or something like that. It hurts to see leather like that

·
Registered
632 Posts
Would the leather be fixable? Leatherique/Gliptone treatment, with sanding it down and re-dying it? Or is it really terminally destroyed?

·
Registered
526 Posts
If I were buying this car, I'd have those seats recovered. I would never be able to enjoy my vehicle if the seats looked like that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The car is in El Paso. I bet there is a good and inexpensive upholstery shop a couple of miles to the south. The leather hides would be the major part of the expense.

I'm a dog liking kind of guy, but I would never allow a dog to do that to anything. What a crime.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts