BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it´s wrapped in aluminium colour and mat black... with Breyton GTS-R-M 20" rims... check out interieur... it was Wood before, now wrapped in Carbon film...

Now i only need to lower the thing and get the Hamann front and backspoiler mounted, and then 4 exhausts... in brushed steel...

Give me a litle feed back....

Thomas Tvas White M5, 20 " hartge rims.... and Corvette Z06 Matblack wrapped... BMW 135 I... white and TII wrapped...

New pictures to come when its finished....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Are those condoms in the ash tray?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ajax,
Thats just laugh out loud funny... We should drink together some time..

Tvas that does look cool.. I really like the wheels.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
that looks awful
sorry buddy

but whats with all the black accents, like black side skirts and black at the bottom of the front + rear bumpers??

wheels look good tho :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA it could be condoms, but its candy... :) thx, guys.... now i´m smiling... hehe

Slammed, its because the 6 series is very good in the lines to make two coloured, just wait and see with the spoilers, and it looks much better IRL, i have to get some better pictures i think, but ok, its good to hear, your opinion.. i like it though...

Thomas

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think it looks VERY good! I prefer the coupe over the vert, but this one looks great. One thing only: I would leave the skirt grey, but its just my opinion, if you like it this way, its all that matters!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx

but i tried with photoshop and real life, to leave the skirt grey, it didnt work out... These two colours makes the car more long and slim... with two coloured... it is more in harmony, than with the bottom Grey.... believe me.... the spoilers are black too.... and then it will be lowered 40 mm...

Looking forward to see it.... when i´m finished...

have a good day all....

·
Registered
90 Posts
He's gonna need condoms after he's done with those mods. :p
Love the wheels.. very very nice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts