BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just searching cars.com when I saw this offer a 2002 bmw M5 E39 for only $11,950 about €8200 it has about 230k miles.

The Vin is: WBSDE93402CF90686 (if someone of you is interesed he should get a CARFAX report)

Here are some pics of it

If somene likes it here is the Link

Attachments

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
That car looks pretty damn good for the miles! Maybe it is the camera lol. How many more miles does it have out of it? Another 100K?

·
Registered
229 Posts
yeah but just have the VANOS go bad and you'll be paying $10,000 in repairs! LOL :haha:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hahahaha, this car is local to me. One of my friend's was interested, so we went to go check it out in person. They did not list the mileage on AutoTrader, so we had NO CLUE why it was so cheap. We get there and see it has 227,000 miles on it, service lights and all the good stuff. The salesman advised me friend not to rev it up!!! Hahahaha..That car is a champ!

·
4,305 Posts
a PPI would be really nice, see what condition this car is really it. from the looks of the interior the car doesn't look to be abuse, maybe the owner just turned it in rather than pay more than they would give him on a trade for the car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts