BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They are $6 on ebay, just wondering how people felt about them.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it was any more bolder i would say tacky but its subtle and looks good in my opinion and my opinion is always right lol.

I dont mind tacky so much :hihihi:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
It looks nice on the white. I'm not certain of the look on your IR or my Silverstone. For $6.00, I'd take the chance!!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I must be the only one who thinks that as it is, there are already too many "m" badges around the E60 m5.

These stickers wouldn't even work for me because my grill is chrome and you can't see these stripes as easily.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must be the only one who thinks that as it is, there are already too many "m" badges around the E60 m5.

These stickers wouldn't even work for me because my grill is chrome and you can't see these stripes as easily.
you would hate my car then! I M badged the crap out of it. front/back, wheels, interior and exterior. not a BMW symbol left. suckas!

·
Registered
13,456 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've thought they look really good in pictures, but I wonder if they look nearly as good in reality.....especially after carwashes and long trips. Will they hold up longer than a month?
I'm considering debadging where I can and coming up with a custom roundel to replce the BMW logo. Then if I want to try this sticker look, I think I would have the three bars painted.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Some models maybe...and some colors maybe...but not for me...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well my car looks like this -- just gotta make sure when I'm passing someone at 130 they saw the M badge ;) please note the small m badges on the license plate screws as well

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The steering wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Boot and custom stitched