BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Alpina B3 Coupe 2001 Y reg (No: 129) on eBay (for the 2nd time) was a bargain for someone ended up selling for £12,600 High mileage but looked straight & Hpi clear
Also just saw my old E46 for sale in Sheffield (Garage) AutoTrader Nearly £3K mark up.:mad:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Real Thing said:
The Alpina B3 Coupe 2001 Y reg (No: 129) on eBay (for the 2nd time) was a bargain for someone ended up selling for £12,600 High mileage but looked straight & Hpi clear
Also just saw my old E46 for sale in Sheffield (Garage) AutoTrader Nearly £3K mark up.:mad:
Sadly, the bid/offer on Alpinas is huge (in the UK, at least), though I'd be surprised if the trader sells your old car at the full asking price...

·
Registered
339 Posts
the blue b3 you're talking about is a relist.. it's a different seller for sure.. but the original seller is bidding on it.. and there's history between the old seller and the current seller therefore even though there's no reserve it's clearly not going to sell for less than they want it to...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed the bidders from feedback on both sales and as you say D4 there was some contact between bidders prior to the listing (like the old car auctions when the seller bids on his own car just to get the punter to part with more money) But the last bid of £12600 was a new bidder from Lancs and being as the Car has been in AutoTrader since before Christmas at £16995.00 it seems a hell of a bargain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts