BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
m5-black said:
Does anyone have access to Change logs for CIP releases, I'm particularly interested in CIP 19.0.
The following software errors were corrected with the release of CIP 19.01

Increased AL (Active Front Steering) sensitivity at low speeds under 30 mph.

"High Battery Drain Message" in CID (Central Information Display).

CCC (Car Communication Computer) equipped vehicles with telephone, call fails when dialed using linked sequence ("p" for pause) stored phone numbers.

The audio keeps playing if the vehicle is switched off for up to 3 minutes (until vehicle enters sleep mode). The audio cannot be switched off with the rotary knob. Only vehicles with CCC (Car Communication Computer) are affected.

Sporadic CCC resets (screen blanks out briefly and CCC restarts).

The "Check Engine Light" is illuminated and fault codes, 2882 and 2883 "Mixture Too Lean", are stored in the DME (Digital Motor Electronics).

AL FC 6141 "Engine Dynamics Monitoring" stored in the AFS module.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SuperBMW said:
The following software errors were corrected with the release of CIP 19.01

Increased AL (Active Front Steering) sensitivity at low speeds under 30 mph.

"High Battery Drain Message" in CID (Central Information Display).

CCC (Car Communication Computer) equipped vehicles with telephone, call fails when dialed using linked sequence ("p" for pause) stored phone numbers.

The audio keeps playing if the vehicle is switched off for up to 3 minutes (until vehicle enters sleep mode). The audio cannot be switched off with the rotary knob. Only vehicles with CCC (Car Communication Computer) are affected.

Sporadic CCC resets (screen blanks out briefly and CCC restarts).

The "Check Engine Light" is illuminated and fault codes, 2882 and 2883 "Mixture Too Lean", are stored in the DME (Digital Motor Electronics).

AL FC 6141 "Engine Dynamics Monitoring" stored in the AFS module.

SuperBMW Thanks for that,

As my car is in the workshop tomorrow for a Engine and transmission fault message, I guess they'll update it to 19.00.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts