BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed th color combination on order for the second time and latest as the orderstatus will not permit me to change anymore.

Initial order was Silver Grey/Full Black interior. I changed Silver Grey to Silverstone II/Full Black interior as I found that SG does not look very nice when the car is dirty and already many E60 out there have been delivered in Silver Grey.
Now that I see here on the board that a lot of cars are delivered in either Silver Grey or Silverstone II, I decided to change one last time. ouich

New color comabination is: Saphire Black / Portland Natural Brown interior

Black will become a common color as well I doubt but the leather choice should stay special.

Now it is only less then 4 weeks of yet another new car in dreams zzzzz before delivery will take place

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Sounds classy.

Are you getting the dark wood (Madeira) trim to go with that Vic?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good choice, we have ordered a sapphire black too, but with sepang bronze interior. I like the portland brown more specially on pics. haven't seen the colours for real..

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ashok Arora said:
Sounds classy.

Are you getting the dark wood (Madeira) trim to go with that Vic?
Yes I believe it is called Madeira.
Are you going to pick up your car in Belgium? If yes, I can maybe come over and see you at delivery. I believe Blue Onyx is one of the prettiest colors but ordering it for my car would have meant a delay of several months

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Black with Portland sounds really nice. I would also like to see Black with Indianapolis Red.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Vic said:
Yes I believe it is called Madeira.
Are you going to pick up your car in Belgium? If yes, I can maybe come over and see you at delivery. I believe Blue Onyx is one of the prettiest colors but ordering it for my car would have meant a delay of several months
Yep, I'm getting it from BMW Van den Broeck in Dilbeek (nr Brussels) - I'll PM with the exact details nearer the time if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ashok Arora said:
Yep, I'm getting it from BMW Van den Broeck in Dilbeek (nr Brussels) - I'll PM with the exact details nearer the time if you want to meet up.
OK, let me know the exact date when you have it. :byee55amg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts