BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have decided to sell the last of my KTM motorcycles and several of you now know me personally, it seems more appropriate to post under my real name (Dan Kelly.)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
What is going to replace the bike Dan?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I don't think I'll be replacing it with anything for now. I want to make the M5 my top priority this year.
It has been a tough decision to sell the bike as I've had at one since I was 14, but I think I've been playing with fire for long enough without getting too badly burned. I also witnessed yet another traumatic amputation last week which really brings it home to you.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Dan Kelly hey .......I'm sure that the guy who nicked my sports bag at junior school was called Dan Kelley .......oooooh your gonna regret the day you decided to tell us your real name !

Best Wishes ,
Pedro Pannani

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yeah that was me Pedro, only a pair of Dunlop green flash trainers? - hardly worth the effort. :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
When I used to ride motocross back in the 80s the popular marques back then were, Maico, Bultaco(loved the pursang), Husqvarna, Montessa, CZ. Would you believe people are restoring Honda 250 Elsinore's?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts