BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to enjoy the nice evening and was cruising along on Northern Blvd. heading westbound. Just as I pass the end of the Americana mall, all hell breaks loose with both the V1 and the LE-30 yelling at me. I was only doing 40 in a 35, but about 200 yards down the road was a marked police car with all lights turned off with the officer apparently taking target practice. Nice to see the LE-30 continues to function after the harsh winter we've had up here...thanks, Lidatek!

Mike :byebye:

·
10,455 Posts
more motivation, gotta install mine! (d#@m house projects keep getting in the way).
Mike

·
Registered
635 Posts
Mike

Just curious to know who did the install, I also have the Lidatek LE-30. Looking for a good shop on Long Island that I can trust with the Beast. Did you get the vertical or horizontal mount.

Regards,

Marion

Paciullo said:
Decided to enjoy the nice evening and was cruising along on Northern Blvd. heading westbound. Just as I pass the end of the Americana mall, all hell breaks loose with both the V1 and the LE-30 yelling at me. I was only doing 40 in a 35, but about 200 yards down the road was a marked police car with all lights turned off with the officer apparently taking target practice. Nice to see the LE-30 continues to function after the harsh winter we've had up here...thanks, Lidatek!

Mike :byebye:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basil said:
Do you recall which unit went off first or did they both sound their warning simultaneously?
they both went off around the same time..the difference was less than 1 sec.
If I had to guess, I think it was the Lidatek.

Mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mvious said:
Mike

Just curious to know who did the install, I also have the Lidatek LE-30. Looking for a good shop on Long Island that I can trust with the Beast. Did you get the vertical or horizontal mount.

Regards,

Marion
Marion,

Go see Matt Zarkarian at Detailing Dynamics in Mineola. He has a guy that did the work on my car...cost of install was around $150, I believe and that was because he charged me for time and I was talking to him during the entire install..it could have been a little less :)

Matt's at (516) 747-4114...check out the toys he has in the garage while your're there.

Mike

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paciullo said:
Marion,

Go see Matt Zarkarian at Detailing Dynamics in Mineola. He has a guy that did the work on my car...cost of install was around $150, I believe and that was because he charged me for time and I was talking to him during the entire install..it could have been a little less :)

Matt's at (516) 747-4114...check out the toys he has in the garage while your're there.

Mike
sorry...horizontal with doublestick tape..nice and easy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts