BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

CF Spoiler

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  2003 M5!!! 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
erm....

so....

you think there are a few left over scrap pieces lying around anywhere at DA's workshop? pass em over here!

#4 ·
Cannot wait for the pics.

The spoiler really is a great looking piece . . . and if I didn't mind sleeping on the lawn I would pull the trigger before my B day. :eek: :happybirt :eek:

The way these mods are displayed during the install on your web page is great and let's me feel like I am part of the process.

I did see the hood and the blue M5 -- I guess I spend too much time on the web, which is wholly Bill's fault for getting me so pumped . . . If he was just a little less "Bill" then I might not have fallen into this black hole of mods. Dam him :hihi:

I would really like to see more on your site about the hood and the car, if possible. I love pics, if you could tell. :haha:

Is this a new product of DA? A few more pics of the hood would be great. It looked very nice . . .

GO USC!!!! :eek:

P.S. I really can’t wait to drop off the beast. So far, we are doing headers, software, AITS, CAI, pulleys, GC coilovers, some very minor wheel airbrushing. I am probably missing something . . . Is it time yet? :hihi: No really, is it time yet? How about now? :hihi:

SuperCharged said:
That’s Chris’ M5 he’s doing a lot of the same mods you are Shawn.

The front spoiler looks amazing on silver I’ll post some more pictures when it gets out in the light.

Thanks for the comments

Sean

PS did you see the CF hood.. LOL

#8 ·
Sean, how much weight is saved with the CF bonnet ? Any use for those vents. You know what im thinking :haha:

#9 · (Edited)
Ahmed said:
erm....

so....

you think there are a few left over scrap pieces lying around anywhere at DA's workshop? pass em over here!
NO NO NO! Dont give this guy. You gotta pay in hard money $$$

#10 ·
Black M5 said:
Sean, how much weight is saved with the CF bonnet ? Any use for those vents. You know what im thinking :haha:
Exact number? no idea.. metal vrs carbon fiber... ballpark guess... ALOT....

Not to mention with your set up I would consider hood safety ring locks which on most CF hoods are there anyway. At 200mph you want that thing snug.

#11 · (Edited)
Im not keen on those rings. Do i have to have them ? And its price is ?

#12 ·
You don't have to have anything you don't want. In most peoples case they want them because they want to look like they need them. In your case its just a safety precaution. But that’s nothing that you have to have.

As far as the cost of the hood.. speak to Bill buddy.. he will make it to your specs.

#13 · (Edited)
Black M5,

I told Sean and Bill to cut you off. Otherwise my car will never get into DA. hiha hiha

I know there is a 12 step program somewhere for your addiction . . . hiha

DA is all mine! :blink: :M5thumbs:

Black M5 said:
NO NO NO! Dont give this guy. You gotta pay in hard money $$$

#14 · (Edited)
2003 M5!!! said:
Black M5,

I told Sean and Bill to cut you off. Otherwise my car will never get into DA. hiha hiha

p.s. i told them to add something new today. Everyday i have been finding little tweaks that i keep adding

#15 ·
What is it? :confused:

P.S. I am thinking very mean thoughts right now . . . ;)

Black M5 said:

p.s. i told them to add something new today. Everyday i have been finding little tweaks that i keep adding

#16 ·
Im a perfectionist thats why i have a strong eye which looks at everything. Cant say more. sorry cherrsagai

#17 ·
TEASE!

:hihi:

Black M5 said:
Im a perfectionist thats why i have a strong eye which looks at everything. Cant say more. sorry cherrsagai

#21 ·
Stop the torture!

So cruel . . . ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.