BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to share some pics for you viewing pleasure =)

CF pedals have a few flaws in the cuts, but over all satisfied with them. grip is great...no slippage at all, even with wet shoe bottoms.
Also, I got the roundels ordered from JLeviSW in Interlagos Blue and Dynamic Carbon Fiber. I can vouch that they are a great buy. Easy to install and the set covers ALL the badges on the car, even the one on the steering wheel! lol They look pretty decent to me. Here's a look at what I put on.

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
I never like CF roundels...but you did it right. You kept the blue and covered the white instead.

most people cover the blue and keep the white and then the roundel looks plain and boring to me. The blue needs to be there for it really show...aka POP!

Well done!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been looking at those on ebay for a few weeks now. The ones that I see all say that they are "not for SMG". Then there is one mfg. that says to buy the pedal kit for the manual trans because the brake pedals are the same for the SMG. (I guess that I would just have an extra pedal.........) Was the kit that you bought for SMG? Or is it a kit for the manual trans and you have an extra pedal? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
nick,
could you please send the link to the CF roundels. i too have a IB M6 and would love these.

·
Company Representative for Jlevi StreetWerks
1,005 Posts
Nick,

I PM'ed JLevi a few weeks ago looking for the dead-pedal for our M6, and it was mentioned you do not carry it. Even looking on your link, there are no listings for the E63. Could you please shed some light on this? ... possibly they are common fit with another BMW series?
The gas and brake are universal for newer models, just select the transmission you have- SMG or manual for the M6.

For the footrest, you will need "Footrest for all Vehicles except E46, E90, E92, & E82"

those roundels look fantastic. Can you explain how to install the trunk emblem? THanks
These are overlays for the existing roundel, here is a video guide:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I really like these style of pedals, here are mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post a link for pedals! who was the seller?
I have been looking at those on ebay for a few weeks now. The ones that I see all say that they are "not for SMG". Then there is one mfg. that says to buy the pedal kit for the manual trans because the brake pedals are the same for the SMG. (I guess that I would just have an extra pedal.........) Was the kit that you bought for SMG? Or is it a kit for the manual trans and you have an extra pedal? Thanks.
they were for specifically for the SMG.. i posted a link to it so you can check'em out... I was looking at these for a while too and making sure it was for the SMG. I choose these specially cause it had the dead pedal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts