BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling 2 things here:

1. Razahyde carbon fiber cold air intake. Complete with tubes, filters, and rubber connectors. They are in great condition with no holes or defects. Slight modification required to make room for the passenger side tube to fit, other than that the fitment is great.

$525

2. HELLA OEM euro headlights. Authentic OEM headlights with the clear corners. No cracks, scratches or any defects. Just the headlight assembly, does not come with any light bulbs, ballasts, angel eyes or any connectors. This is a direct plug and play for MY 2001-2003 M5s.

$625

Not looking to ship at this time, only interested in SF bay are pick up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can I ask why you switched back to OEM?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just got the headlights swapped and for some reason I guess when I bought them I didn't pay close attention, the adjusters were broken. So now when I re-examined them I can confirm that the adjusters are broken, but when they were on the car they were fine and leveled out fine each time the lights were turned on. The light bulbs did not bounce at all nor did they sway in any way.

New price to compensate for the broken adjusters: $625

·
Registered
380 Posts
What I am curious about is why you would switch back to OEM orange corner from the clear corner? Do you prefer the orange look? Is there anything else different between the two lights?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
What I am curious about is why you would switch back to OEM orange corner from the clear corner? Do you prefer the orange look? Is there anything else different between the two lights?
He's selling his car and parting out aftermarket parts to sell car in stock/OEM form.

Reactions: Torquey5

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I was told that you can open up these lights to replace the adjusters, which are incredibly inexpensive to replace. Using a heat gun you can soften the adhesive and just unclip the clips. The adjusters are simply held in with a few screws.

The lights work fine, no wobbling at all. What this means is that you cannot manually adjust the lights up/down, these lights are in a fixed position pointing straight ahead with good coverage of the road.

Pictures of the HELLA lights:

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Do the angel eye rings remain the oem yellow color when on, or are they bright white or blue?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am local to you, but on the road until next week. Perhaps we can meet up next week? I am interested in the Euro Hellas.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
What modification to the passenger side is needed for the intake install?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
You basically just flip the SAP bracket upside down. That's it.

Reactions: Torquey5

·
Registered
146 Posts
Torquey5, you've got mail (not PM, I can't respond to PM's just yet).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still have your Razahyde CAI? If so, please email me at tomwalsh63(at)yahoo(dot)com. I can't pm yet because of posting rules. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone do me a favor? Please send Torquey5 a PM for me letting him know I have this thread going again? I don't think he has seen it. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I've just been informed by torquey5 that everything is

SOLD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts