BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually do not like visiting BMW dealers because they are all privately owned and each one is a little different then the other. But today was a totally diff story, not only did i see the same Silverstone II e60 M5 like mine i also recieved excellent customer service from my service adviser. He kept asking me question after question and really did take care of everything that needed to be done on the car. I was actually scared to bring my car in for service because I thought that i might have to pay for the transmission repair myself. I just had my clutch and flywheel replaced by another dealer like a month back so i thought they might not want to cover it. So i was kind of reluctant to take it in for a while, but to my relief the service adviser was very chill and he said he would take care of everything. :cheers: Thank the lord my story passed hahahaha... Christmas is coming around and i feel like this is the best gift of the year! hahahaha My car is going to come back a new WOMAN! :applause: :M5launch:

CENTURY WEST BMW is a GREAT place to go if you live in the SoCal area. I live in Santa Monica, CA but i still decided to go to another dealership just because of the service ratings. I heard that the Santa Monica one was horrible so i took caution. To my pleasant suprise, Johnny my SA really did make sure he got every detail and left nothing out.

I have 11 things that he is checking out for me, from the Tranny to the Windshield Wipers hahahaha :M5launch:

-Can't wait to go on the PCH tonight :biggrinbounce:

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Nice to hear, it seems rare to get positive experiences from dealerships posted on here.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Sounds great. Forgive me if I reserve jusdgement until you actually get your car back with all the work done as promised. I don't want to rain on your parade in any way, but I heave learnt my lession to wait until they have delivered on their promises.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Sounds great. Forgive me if I reserve jusdgement until you actually get your car back with all the work done as promised. I don't want to rain on your parade in any way, but I heave learnt my lession to wait until they have delivered on their promises.
Ridiculous comment - in over 20 years of owning BMWs, not once have they ever reneged on fixing something that is truly their fault. And I have many friends that buy only BMWs because of BMW's integrity. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Ridiculous comment - in over 20 years of owning BMWs, not once have they ever reneged on fixing something that is truly their fault. And I have many friends that buy only BMWs because of BMW's integrity. :cheers:
It was nice of you to precede your comment with the disclaimer that it was ridiculous. Just spend some time reading posts here and you will come away with dozens of stories of owners who walked out feeling good after dropping off their car only to (i) be told later that the work wuld not be done under warranty or (ii) to pick up the car and find that the issue had not been addressed correctly, or at all.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
It was nice of you to precede your comment with the disclaimer that it was ridiculous. Just spend some time reading posts here and you will come away with dozens of stories of owners who walked out feeling good after dropping off their car only to (i) be told later that the work wuld not be done under warranty or (ii) to pick up the car and find that the issue had not been addressed correctly, or at all.
I have read them and the final result is many times they are covered and the times they are not the car was mis-handled or mis-used/modded poorly..
Also, I like to look at things as glass is half full - sorry you seem to take it so negativley.... ouich

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've never been there but I must say Paul at Beverly Hills BMW is amazing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i guess all i can do is wait and see :biggrinbounce:

ohhh and i think he liked how i asked if i could get my bumper repainted etc because that is just money coming back around to them again. he seemed very eager to make me want to come back so we shall see how the servicing goes! :crying:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
service adviser told me the car was on a little run, so hopefully everything is A-OK! :)

Reactions: snowball

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Also, I like to look at things as glass is half full - sorry you seem to take it so negativley.... ouich

Can't argue with that, but with certain realms of customer service, I would rather be surprised with finding extra milk than disappointed to find out someone just drank mine.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAR IS COMPLETED :) Going to go for a little drive i'll tell you guys if its been serviced well! :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Can't argue with that, but with certain realms of customer service, I would rather be surprised with finding extra milk than disappointed to find out someone just drank mine.
Milk? I always thought it as a glass of 18 year single malt scotch......:7:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its alll gooooooood :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car pulls so much smoother after getting the spark plugs replaced, its a dream!

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The v10 has really woken up again, i guess those spark plugs were bad hahaha. Response is up :M5thumbs: and pleasure is too! :15:

-I'm actually driving up to Yosemite next week.

Thanks snowball!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Was that Ray in service. He is very cool and hooked me up too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts