BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is are there any way to fix these or a cleaner to buy the 馃馃馃

Registered
Sure they do. Just remove what you have for now, nothing is better than what is currently there.

here. tough to search on the same site for others?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Sure they do. Just remove what you have for now, nothing is better than what is currently there.

here. tough to search on the same site for others?

I know how to get the regular bmw OEM ones but I really like the m ones.to bad they don鈥檛 make them OEM.The 鈥淢鈥 ones are Amazon and eBay specials.I should have knew that this was goi g to happen 馃う鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Pretty sure I told you to lose them a long time ago in another thread, way way back.... ebay anything wheel cap will be the same very quickly. OE center caps are pricey, but at least they tend to last. Hood Roundels however, DO NOT.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty sure I told you to lose them a long time ago in another thread, way way back.... ebay anything wheel cap will be the same very quickly. OE center caps are pricey, but at least they tend to last. Hood Roundels however, DO NOT.
Yea you did.I remember you now馃ぃ I took the ebay grille badges off.See I was listening 馃ぃ and I don鈥檛 mind the price as long as it鈥檚 OEM!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Nice!!!

This is what you need then. Price better than what I remember last time I paid, I think they were around 18-20$ each!

Yea I already got them saved in my cart for when I get the 馃挵You think I should take the Ones off I have on there now and just wait till I get OEM ones 馃ぃ

Registered
OMGGGGGG NOOOOO

RAH DELUXE was so much better than Crooked *** Mr. M5! Go back!

Front end would look proper with OE headlights, no windshield banner, no sunroof hat and no grille stripes. Lower lip looks good!

Take your wheel caps off, plasti-dip them black till the new ones come in.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
OMGGGGGG NOOOOO

Front end would look proper with OE headlights, no windshield banner, no sunroof hat and no grille stripes. Lower lip looks good!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃI like the banner.I told you I designed it like a GT car.like the The head lights to...there angel eyes right ?
OMGGGGGG NOOOOO

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃOk I may go back to the Rah Deluxe but all the others I disagree on.The head lights are angel eyes right 馃馃馃

1 - 20 of 22 Posts