BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the part number for the Center BMW Badges on the 17" wheels on the M's?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
BURTON said:
Ahhhh... which one....
Well...

If you have the cap and it's just the sticker that has come off, then you can go for either the plaque or the sticker.

If you don't have the cap, then you need the 'plastic cap with sticker' one!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The badges have not come off.. just want to replace the BMW logo in the center caps!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks buddy got them at lunch. Also got a Leather M wallet for the Owners manual and service book.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm just looking at a set of 4x18" wheels and tyres, currently at £50 on ebay - sounds like a good deal for a spare set of track wheels!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
I'm just looking at a set of 4x18" wheels and tyres, currently at £50 on ebay - sounds like a good deal for a spare set of track wheels!
I've seen those - the ones in Cumbria? I assume you'll need hubcentric spacer rings for them, though.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
AndyE said:
I've seen those - the ones in Cumbria? I assume you'll need hubcentric spacer rings for them, though.
I'm assuming that, but I have sent a question to the seller to confirm it.

I don't know what the reserve is, but they must be worth a punt up to £200?

There are a couple of other sets I am watching as well, but there seems to be a bit more interest in those, so I will wait and see - and one is delivery only, I prefer to pick them up and pay cash myself to avoid any problems with the "I sent them, no you didn't" argument later!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts