BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All!

I have question for those in the DC Metro/NVA area. I now have a Bluetooth kit for my car but will have to change Cell Providers since VZW has seen fit to cripple its Bluetooth phones.:grrrrr: I am contemplating Cingular (with either a Razor or the Sony Ericsson T637) or T-Mobile (V600 or T610/637). Can anyone provide some feedback on coverage and service for these two providers in this area?

Thanks in Advance!
Dave
:wroom:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello,

do not go T-mobile, I have compared T-Mobile with my ATT/Cingular and T-mobile does not have the reception quality that cingular/ATT has. Now that the merger has gone through they have a bigger bandwitdth and therefore the signals are always stronger.
DO NOT GO T-Mobile :D, my mom has them and has had nothing but bad reception. When we are at her ouse I can use my ATT/Cingular phone with no problem or bad signasl, but she has issues wit her T-mobile service.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DIPLOMAT said:
Hello,

do not go T-mobile, I have compared T-Mobile with my ATT/Cingular and T-mobile does not have the reception quality that cingular/ATT has. Now that the merger has gone through they have a bigger bandwitdth and therefore the signals are always stronger.
DO NOT GO T-Mobile :D, my mom has them and has had nothing but bad reception. When we are at her ouse I can use my ATT/Cingular phone with no problem or bad signasl, but she has issues wit her T-mobile service.
Thanks for the response and input. I will definitely take it into consideration!

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts