BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am planning a retrofit cic instead of my current ccc on my 2006 m6 coupe. I am an Audiophile. I read some discussions about the engine/exhaust sound vs stereo. I totally agree but sometimes I want to listen to good music in my car. Especially when cruising :) My car has logic 7 and I don't want to compromise sound quality. Am I on the right direction? Is CIC sound better than CCC. Plus, is there any options or versions of CIC that I should go to have better sound quality.

Thanks

Tanay

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi all,
I am planning a retrofit cic instead of my current ccc on my 2006 m6 coupe. I am an Audiophile. I read some discussions about the engine/exhaust sound vs stereo. I totally agree but sometimes I want to listen to good music in my car. Especially when cruising :) My car has logic 7 and I don't want to compromise sound quality. Am I on the right direction? Is CIC sound better than CCC. Plus, is there any options or versions of CIC that I should go to have better sound quality.

Thanks

Tanay
i did the conversion... sounds the same. if your looking for a noticeable improvement switch your amp and speakers to the DIRAC system. WOW it is an amazing system ( low end bass is lacking but that is entirely on your subjective taste in music)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts