BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Me neither, but if it's not in there then where could it be?
Maybe we will be able to get a closer look at the cars parked in the factort once the new factory is up, should be moving very soon, speaking of wich.. What will be happening to the ghost?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Maybe we will be able to get a closer look at the cars parked in the factort once the new factory is up, should be moving very soon, speaking of wich.. What will be happening to the ghost?
"The show must go on" - the ghost will stick with Koenigsegg would be my bet.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
There will be no new factory until at least one or two years after they got building permits for a new factory = no move in 2014. Or actually I think they have one for Viarp, but it's appealed because a neighbor (who lives near the airfield) are afraid of noise en. :^)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I was actually told by an official at the Gran Turismo Expo that they have found a place 20mins north of Ängelholm and will be starting the move sometime in feb-march this year.. Looking at a map Viarp fits with the 20mins north description.

Reading that article though, seems like they are planning to build a factory?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
#078 was spotted in Istanbul on a flatbed in 03/15/12 wich is the last spot i could find (yes not 3 years i know.. ;)). Apparently owned by a guy with a massive collection.
One of my favorite CCXs.
Video from youtube, posted November 2012 (edited for some time before that) @vimeo April 19.

Instagram, October 11 and 12, 2013 (two spots connected in time, seems credible to me)
Instagram, December 24 and 27, 2013 (could be coincidence, but seems believable)

Covered cars June 20, 2012.

·
Registered
232 Posts

A recent picture of the covered cars, #001 is not much of a mystery, but the next one.. It seems to have been there for years.. and btw the next one.. I mentioned in another post that I thought it was #092. Let me change my mind and say #091 (not seen this summer).

October 1, 2010

I have three observations, please correct me if I am wrong. Just a few thoughts that have been in my head

1. Whoever made the first post about the farthest covered car being a LP640, that is correct. Based on the wheels it most certainly is, see attached picture. Obviously it's not the white Murci pictured, but it gives you an idea of the shape and wheels. Not sure why CvK is storing a Lamborghini in the factory, doesn't seem likely it was a trade in, or a car that he would drive seeing as he has a tesla, but either way it's there.

2. Is it possible that the 2nd car covered in the group is a Koenigsegg without the front bonnent? Looking at the curve of the windshield, it seems to me like it could fit the bill. The roofline seems to be Koenigsegg-esque as well.

3. In the attached picture, notice the Agera rear bonnet propped up against the wall. It is white, with what appears to be a carbon accent near the top. What car has a blue on the rear bumper? And why is it being stored there. If the car was damaged I assume they would fix/scrap the part, it doesn't make sense to have a fully painted, operational rear bonnet just sitting covered in storage. Is it from #83/#85/#92? Or possibly for a new car?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
he has a tesla
At this time he was Audi owner, the Tesla S is new for this year.
Is it possible that the 2nd car covered in the group is a Koenigsegg without the front bonnet?
I think so to, I think (like mentioned earlier) even the rear bonnet might be missing?
.. the Agera rear bonnet propped up against the wall.
At first I labeled it #092 in my head, but I've checked it at this and other pictures. Now I think it's #091 ..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That's definatly #091.. Looks like creme paint with purple/maroon ish carbon fibre on the rear bonnet. Wonder what has happened to it, accident? updates? Maybe One:1 conversion?

As of CvK driving a Tesla. I spotted a white Model S about 20 mins south of Ängelholm last week, probally the big boss himself then :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I know #093 hasn't been gone for 3+ years, but thought it would be appropriate to post this here..

Dàn siêu xe nằm phủ bụi ở Việt Nam - Siêu xe - Zing News

It's an article published late september 2013 about supercars collecting dust in Vietnam, either problems with malfunctioning or in the BLTs case, problems with "re-exports".
It's sitting in a yard in a vietnamese province called Quang Ninh close to the chinese border, and I would assume it's still sitting there unless the papers have been fixed. Hopefully it's not there anymore, horrible fate for such a masterpiece....

At least it's been somewhat protected...

21 - 40 of 57 Posts