BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested, add your name to the master list:

Should be a great show and definitely a great breakfast!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only one week to go :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a reminder, please sign up if you want this meet to happen. I'll compile the lists and update each forum's respective thread.

Saturday, 4-19-08, at Cars & Coffee in Irvine at 7:30am. We meet there and check out the cars, then at 8:30am we drive to Crystal Cove to have breakfast at the eatery that started the car show back when it was still held at Crystal Cove. Then the rest of the day is free.

So sign up...
1) Palantirion
2) ?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Just a reminder, please sign up if you want this meet to happen. I'll compile the lists and update each forum's respective thread.

Saturday, 4-19-08, at Cars & Coffee in Irvine at 7:30am. We meet there and check out the cars, then at 8:30am we drive to Crystal Cove to have breakfast at the eatery that started the car show back when it was still held at Crystal Cove. Then the rest of the day is free.

So sign up...
1) Palantirion
2) ?

Wish I could join you but it's a long way to come for breakfast (and without my car....)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Depending on how I feel after tomorrows visit to Long Beach, I might try to join you guys. Its a slow cruise right?

1) Palantirion
2) 6spd-?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depending on how I feel after tomorrows visit to Long Beach, I might try to join you guys. Its a slow cruise right?

1) Palantirion
2) 6spd-?
-Yeah, it's a slow cruise to breakfast. Although given the turnout so far I think it might be best to reschedule it. Let's see if anyone else signs up tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
There is a waste spill on PCH between CrownValley and Laguna canyon road.
I heard PCH won't be open till tomorrow sometime, so that might make it easier to decide now.

Was the route to be like the last one in that area? That route went right around a couple of us members.:blink:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I grew up surfing on the beach below the shopping center.
It brings good memories to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts