BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Who is interested in Katie's on Saturday early morning?
E39
StephenVA - Stephen - TiSi
OptimusPrime - Mark - Chiaretto Red

Put me down as maybe!

jdauria - Jon - Oxford Green

:smile

Where are you guys planning on parking?

·
Registered
630 Posts
The parking lot was PACKED, the over flow areas were packed, and the offsite roads were full at 7 am along with the dirt and gravel parking areas around back. Even the parking lots of near by businesses were full at 7:30.

I was there at 5:45 AM and the front area was 80% full then. If you want to park as a group in the front, then you need to be there at 5:30 am. My guess would be that the Memorial weekend crowd this year was the largest I have seen in 5 years in attending. Some 200++ cars. Much larger than the July 4th weekend last year.

A few E39 M5 came as well as a ton of newer models.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
The parking lot was PACKED, the over flow areas were packed, and the offsite roads were full at 7 am along with the dirt and gravel parking areas around back. Even the parking lots of near by businesses were full at 7:30.

I was there at 5:45 AM and the front area was 80% full then. If you want to park as a group in the front, then you need to be there at 5:30 am. My guess would be that the Memorial weekend crowd this year was the largest I have seen in 5 years in attending. Some 200++ cars. Much larger than the July 4th weekend last year.

A few E39 M5 came as well as a ton of newer models.

Thanks for this, now i'll never go to show the car haha. 530am!

·
Registered
79 Posts
LOL - I typically get there by 5:30AM then finish my night in Katie's coffee place :)

This is the best C&C in the DC area - by far.

Terry

·
Registered
86 Posts
Went yesterday 7/9/16. I was the only E39 M5. There was 2 E60 M5's, and a one F10 M5. A lot of different M3s and some M4s. Kinda was bummed out I was the only E39 haha!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good afternoon M5 crazies.
Deleted as the weather man changed the forecast since I looked this morning. RAIN COMING! I am going out to cover up everything now......

Rumor has it that Spring will be coming soon.

Meanwhile in the garage......ZZZZzzzzz

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anybody still go to Katie's? Went on Saturday (5/27) hoping to meet some folks & didn't see a single E39 M5.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Super turn out over the weekend. I arrived at 5:30 and there were already 30 cars there. By 6:30 the place was totally packed. The main road looking like a midway carnival as the dealers dragged in multiple new models seeking buyers. The Acura boys dragged in two new Acura NSXs, sporting two versions of the color red, new models of M5, Bentleys, over 30 Corvettes including 4 red C7 units. So many Ferraris that people overlooked the non red ones....
Lots of BMW including a E30 covered to Nissan power.
Rat rods, street tuners, even a rat bike, One brave soul brought out his full race Chevelle for a drive.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry I missed it. Planning on coming out 6/17 if not traveling to buy myself a Beast.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts