BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Up front when you come early. As you saw yourself when the sleepy heads get there at 7 am the parking lot is full and we are scattered all over the lot.

I am in for an another early arrival Memorial day Saturday if anyone is interested....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys - Heard about this Cars & Coffee in Great Falls ... Do you have more info about the exact location and frequency of that meet?

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's looking less and less like rain. I may try to go.

With the days so short, getting there at 6AM seems a bit early/dark, but I'll shoot for 6:45/7:00 as long as at bed time tonight it's <20% chance for the morning hours.

Stephen, I'm jealous of your garage.

·
Registered
242 Posts
looks like weather took a positive turn. Just cloudy, and will actually be around 60* in the morning whereas last weekend it was like 45*. I will be attending tomorrow!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Somebody lied. Raining here. Mine will stay out of the yeck. Garage weekend need to resolve airbag light.

Euro brake rotor upgrade ordered and will do a winter overhaul of the complete system.:smile

·
Registered
629 Posts
Tomorrow morning anyone?

Tomorrow morning at Katie's anyone? One of the last dry winter days.......:smile

I will be there early with the beast...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I wanted to but couldn't get clearance from control . Probably going to Cameron's tomorrow

Sent from planet Earth

1 - 20 of 35 Posts