BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Why I didn't think of that ReMi21? Bring your wives/girls! Hopefully they are into shoes, handbags, clothing so my wife can bond and won't get bored while we talk about cars.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The demographic is pretty spreadout. People bring their dogs, children, wives/gfs etc

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Like I said before, come whenever you want. Just dont expect to park next to the other M5's or BMW's. LOL

This might be one of the last Sunday's before the weather rolls in.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Agree it is early but least is later than C&C saturdays at great falls which people get there before 7 am.

I'll try to make this sunday.

Those Saturday folks are true early birds. I come from AA County in Maryland so that would be a rather early wake up call for me.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good turnout of cars today. The BMW turnout was alright, met a couple new faces. (3) E46 M3's, (2) E39 M5's, (1) E60 M5, (1) E46 330, (1) M6, (1) E93 M3.

Couple photos, please excuse the quality, I am no photographer:

Next Sunday is supposed to be nice again. 56*F Sunny. I have some family coming in this week so I am not sure If i'll be able to make it out next weekend, but i'll try.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I think I am going to come out this weekend. What time?
People show up around 8am, but it's laid back come whenever you want. I usually get there between 8-830am.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Cool what cars should I look for? ( Which ones do the board member drive? ) I am going to be in a Silverstone E60
You can park anywhere you want, but it's nice to park next to your fellow M5 brothers and BMW family members :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Finally staying in town for a change. Plan to be at both Katie's and Fair Lakes.
Awesome! I saw a few of your photos in another thread. Beast is looking good!

I now plan on going. A little mad I washed the M5 today and a little storm rolled through this afternoon and it got dirty again ouich

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Really nice turnout today! Meet a lot of new faces and a half dozen M5's were out today. A few E46 M3s, and M6's

Next week is supposed to be nice again! The weather has been great the past couple weekends, not sure how many more we will get until the winter rolls in. Let's show up in numbers again!

·
Registered
636 Posts
It was great see MORE E39 M5 in one place again. For once I was the only TiSi one. Good meeting everyone and now that the colder weather is coming it is still Car and talk time, just bring a jacket. Bench racing and mental wrench turning is good. Tips and tricks swapped, and other important insight from those who are getting ready to attempt some DIY.
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> </v:shapetype>
Heads up: Headers are coming soon to one of our follow M5, so I volunteered myself to support the project. Should be fun with more than a few scraped knuckles. Just reach out when they come in and you are ready to attempt the project.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great pics. Hope to make it out to one of these soon.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
56 and Sunny this Sunday. I'll be there again :byebye:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm for any mod project volunteer, and I have plenty to learn from all of you. Sharing Knowledge is what this meeting was meant to be, not just showing off.

I'm going to install Seibon BM-Style soon, so I'll share my experience. Please pray for this, I'm nervous. Since I have no help, I let PTUNING to install it.

21 - 40 of 757 Posts