BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

The 100|OCT group is hosting Cars and Croissants at Santana Row on Sat Apr 26th from 9AM-12PM. They will let exotics park on the streets of The Row but all other performance cars will be parked at the top floor of the parking structure by Best Buy.

Anyone interested in going? Maybe we can have a nice group of M5s/M6s to represent.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Attendee list:
1) EuroCarFan - Tony - E60 M5
2) e39m5_rlin - E39 M5
3) TunaRollz - Jon - F10 M5
4) LeeDan00 - Dan - E60 M5
5) CPM5 - Max - F10 M5
6) Dennis - F10 M5

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be at Performance Technic getting my spark plugs replaced that day. If it finishes early, I'll try to stop by.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1) EuroCarFan - Tony - E60 M5
2) e39m5_rlin - E39 M5
3) TunaRollz - Jon - F10 M5
4) LeeDan00 - Dan - E60 M5
5) CPM5 - Max - F10 M5
6) Dennis - F10 M5<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7) ThisFlyGuy - Michael - F10 M5
8) flightz71 - E63 M6<!-- / message -->

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What time are you guys going? I'll be coming from Hayward area with a few other cars too. Did you want to meet somewhere and we can drive in together?

Dan

·
Registered
241 Posts
Maybe 915 for me. I live nearby so not sure if I would meet you all first or just see you there. We could always assemble at valley fair or the movie theater lot both across the street from SR. Lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Maybe 915 for me. I live nearby so not sure if I would meet you all first or just see you there. We could always assemble at valley fair or the movie theater lot both across the street from SR. Lol
I would be down to meet up across the street and then we can all roll in together and park near each other.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Sounds good. Tony et all, you guys wanna meet at a location nearby SR and we can all park together there?

Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
How about 9am at the parking lot here:

Star One Credit Union
3136 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95128

Reasoning is there is a parking lot that can fit all our cars, and we don't have left turns or u turn lights we need to get through so we can get a clean caravan up to the best buy structure.

We leave for the structure @ 9:15am in this fashion:

Gives us a chance to cruise down the row, show off our cars ;), and make our way into the structure.

Just my 2c's, any thoughts?

-Calvin

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Calvin I like this. And thanks for taking the time to diagram this. I guess let's wait for others to chime in and see if we get a consensus.

Dan

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm good with it. Though those last 2 right turns have the potential to break up our 'snake' if there's a bunch of shoppers crossing the streets as usual. Though maybe not a huge risk at 9:15am? I haven't been to SR on Saturday morning in maybe a year.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i saw that too but hopefully 9:15am won't be too busy on the streets..

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds like a great plan Calvin. Trying to get my mother-in-law here early to watch the kids so I can make it by 9.

I like the route as well and have been there early in the past on the weekends and there's hardly anyone walking around. Just not sure if the promoters will direct us to a different path like the first right turn by Gucci as you drive in (Alyssum Ln) but we'll just go with the flow at that point.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts