BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys-

This was a great event last year... let's see how many of the M5/M6 crowd we can get to attend. That means the New York Crew too-- including Peter's uber-beast!

This year the event takes on a special, more personal meaning for me as this year Cars & Copters will be proudly honoring Ricky Hoffman, whose dad is a good friend of mine, and is also Boardmember SouthshoreM6. Ricky was 11 when he lost his brave battle with cancer last fall. Proceeds from this year’s event go to The Jimmy Fund to help other kids like Ricky with their battles. Ricky's full story can be seen here: http://rickyhoffmanmedicaljourney.blogspot.com/

Here's a pic of Ricky from last year's event:

See link for more info here

Hope to see you all there...

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I was there had a great time...went for a copter ride...the nuts...it all went to a great charity in the name of Bill's Son....RIP.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I think I spotted exactly 1 E39 M5 in the place - mine. Of course, I didn't arrive until about noon since I had trouble getting the kids out of the house. Here are some of the shots I took. Yeah, I know, no BMW's - so shoot me...

Yeah, that's right - the Chiaretto Red with the super-fast pin-striping is mine ;)

d-

Black Porsches.JPG

Corvette Row.JPG

General Lee.JPG

Gullwing F-Series.JPG

Lotus.JPG

starfire.JPG

Vette.JPG

Z28.JPG

Maggie.JPG

Maggie - head on.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
DouglasABaker
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing