BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some pics I took ....

feel free to add anymore pics ...... that Zonda tho ....... and GT40 ....... :eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::checkeredflag::jump:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
lol Garry...there are supercharged and turbocharged Ford GTs at Shift S3ctor. You're more than welcome to try and race Black Mamba lol.

Great event! I liked the SF C&C a lot more than the Santana Row or Menlo Park ones. Really liked the layout, the number of participants, and the fact that we get to park on the Pier and don't have to park in some garage away from the main attraction.

Here are pictures from my phone.

Waiting in line to get into C&C to park at Pier 30/32

Our group parked together

The Pagani Zonda that stole the show

M1

Ferraris

Lambos

Single e46 vs all of us

Photoshooting

·
Registered
255 Posts
Beautiful vehicles. But my god, that Zonda is a piece of fine craftsmanship!

Another event I missed out on :(

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Here are some I snapped. It was a great event.

Evan

Early morning meet in Mountain View (there were more cars)

Our caravan entering

Lined up

Love the bronze!!!

Pretty impressive piece of fabrication. This was a C6 Z06 that had some custom body panels made. Engine, chassis, interior, and even some exterior was stock Z06 ...check out the intakes on the rear 1/4 panels.

Obligatory M1 shot.

My choice for American Muscle.

Nic speaks my language...

Loved this, especially the wheels which appeared to be oem M3 design but with a chrome lip. If only they were larger stepped lips!

Put 3 pedals in it Porsche!

1...2...3 Pedals!

My choice of the exotics.

Another group shot.

Line up

Boom

1,000+hp? We needed another dyno sheet to confirm

Probably my favorite car at the event. :trophy_bronze::thumbsup::trophy_bronze:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Awesome pictures as always, Arlin! Sorry about throwing you so many cars in our first shot. So many cars and it was getting cluttered, but you arranged the cars very well!

Thanks again! I owe you a few dinners for sure.

Reactions: e39m5_rlin

·
Registered
171 Posts
Definitely gotta roll with you guys next time. Great shots everyone!
theres a meet this saturday evening like around 6pm at SS customs in Redwood City. i was thinking of going possibly and asking some other peeps if they wanna join too.

facebook event link
https://www.facebook.com/events/346489015511206/
That would be perfect if I wasn't going to a couple of breweries in Alameda on Saturday. Haha. Right on though, maybe next time. :+1::beers:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Looks like a ton of fun, great pics. That Zonda F is hotter than an Enzo.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Arlin, I was thinking about stopping by Saturday. Although I have never been, the shop sounds cool and I met the owner at Cars & Coffee; he has that CTS-V wagon on AccuAir. There should be a strong wagon presence!

Also, if you feel an uncontrollable need to take rolling shots, I now have some wheels which are easier to photograph! :thumbsup:

Evan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts