BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Cars and Coffee in Lafayette happens during the winter months? I was thinking of going, but can't seem to find information on a schedule.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, new to the E39 M5... just received my 2002 a couple of weeks ago. Last car was an E92 335xi. Loved it, but the "project" was done, and time for something new. This is my 3rd BMW, and definitely my favorite. The E39 is already a classic in my mind.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome to M5 ownership! They truly are great cars, and with the help of this board it can make maintenance, repairs, and ownership much more pleasurable.

I'm almost positive there is a Cars and Coffee this weekend(the 1st) in Lafayette. Turnout might be a bit low but the weather should be favorable. Shoot me your email address and I'll get you on the "the list" for local drives, get-togethers and such. I'll let a few other M5 guys know about Lafayette this weekend too. Hope to see you Saturday!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like I am not yet able to send PM's until I have 45 posts... That should not be too long!

Are you definitely going this Saturday?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes, I'll be there around 8:00. I sent a message out to a bunch of other E39 M5 guys, it looks like there will be five of us showing up at some point. Look forward to seeing you.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome Split! I think both the Park Meadows and the Lafayette C&C goes on pretty much year round weather dependent. Now that spring is quickly approaching the turnout will grow rapidly. I think the next one will be the first Sat in April. In the meantime send me your email address so that I can add it to the local E39 M5 list: [email protected]

Later

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey guys, just sent out another personal email to the "group" of local E39 M5 guys. There is a C&C in Lafayette on April 6th! Looking forward to it, and trying to get at least 6 cars there. Hope to see you guys.

Steinkrieg, I still don't have your email address, can you send it to me? Thanks: [email protected]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey guys, just sent out another personal email to the "group" of local E39 M5 guys. There is a C&C in Lafayette on April 6th! Looking forward to it, and trying to get at least 6 cars there. Hope to see you guys.

Steinkrieg, I still don't have your email address, can you send it to me? Thanks: [email protected]
I'll most likely be there.. would be nice to see some BMWs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts