BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was probably going to head out to Cars and Coffee Irvine tomorrow. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was just thinking about heading down there.

If you see a Techno Violet E36 M3 with Motorsport seat belts thats me... or someone has jacked my style.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I'll be coming in around 6:45 in a Black E60 M5 with a passenger riding shotgun. In my group will be an Interlagos Blue E60 M5 and a Grey Infiniti G37S Coupe.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I'll see you guys there. I'll probably be rolling in a few minutes after you.
Ha! I think we (Revo and Kheimlich) walked right by your e36. You were parked right next to the e34. Nice ///M's!

A couple of pics from this morning, forgot I had my camera on me...Never seen three people in a Ferarri before...

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I saw your cars too. I was literally camped out at my car waiting to try to talk to the owner of the e34 touring. I've been looking for one and (as you may have noticed) that one matches my e36 pretty well.

It was sheer luck that I was able to park next to it. Next time we will have to chat.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Yeah I saw your cars too. I was literally camped out at my car waiting to try to talk to the owner of the e34 touring. I've been looking for one and (as you may have noticed) that one matches my e36 pretty well.

It was sheer luck that I was able to park next to it. Next time we will have to chat.
A pair of Techo Violets in your garage would be awesome!

I love the e34 Touring, as well...if only I had more garage space, I could have a straight flush of m5s!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Laguna Seca Blue :)

Was your car the one with the big oil cooler?
No that was mine...he didn't have his e60. He came with Revo, and I took him home. Kheimlich and I are both Costal in HB and Sunset.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Ahh nice, next time I'll say hi. I do a lot of tuning in HB, so much so that I'm there 4 days a week. Are you friends with Joe @ trinity?
HB is not a bad place to be...:tonquesmilie:

Yeah...Joe is my drug dealer and feeds my mod addiction. ouich

Let me know when you're going to be in HB. My travel/work schedule varies, but I work from home. Although, lately, that has not been the case. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts