BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I competed these a couple weeks ago. Just wanted to get your opinion. Everyone that has seen in person loved them.
Thank you,
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Looks pretty good. In for more info :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Awesome in Tampa I'll be doing a pick up please

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone. I'm trying to get a vendor account set up so I can put them up for sale. I can't advertise until that's done.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmmm those look very similar to these: Universal agt Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Diffusers Lips Extensions Splitters | eBay

Anyhow, I'm digging the look. I was planning on getting a set from Dinmann, but for the price you can't beat these!! Even if you have to do a little trimming to make them fit.

As for the rears, in my opinion, I think they stick out a bit too much and would look a lot sleeker if they closely followed the curve of the bumper.

What will your pricing be? If its a good deal I think I'd go full a full set.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm those look very similar to these: Universal agt Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Diffusers Lips Extensions Splitters | eBay

Anyhow, I'm digging the look. I was planning on getting a set from Dinmann, but for the price you can't beat these!! Even if you have to do a little trimming to make them fit.

As for the rears, in my opinion, I think they stick out a bit too much and would look a lot sleeker if they closely followed the curve of the bumper.

What will your pricing be? If its a good deal I think I'd go full a full set.
I actually saw those on ebay originally. I wish they would have worked, probably would have saved a ton of time and money. I didn't like the edges on those as they had some sort of cap on the exposed side.

If your looking to trim down I will also be selling the set as the raw material before the carbon fiber was laid so people could choose to wrap them or pain any color and save the expense of doing the carbon.

I designed these to follow the body lines exact, if you look straight down on them the side skirt flow is the shape of the original body line on the factory side.

I got the idea from the new Lamborghini Gallardo Performante edition.

Dinmanns side are really nice as well, just a different look to these.

Ill post prices when I get the vendor account locked down, in the meantime you can search ebay for prices.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Everyone, I competed these a couple weeks ago. Just wanted to get your opinion. Everyone that has seen in person loved them.
Thank you,
Matt
WOW!

These are sick.. I really like the design of the side skirts :M5thumbs: Dinmanns are also nice but the shape of these are much more aggressive and it fits the original shape as well as this carbon fiber matches the roofs carbon fiber.

It's not a wrap right? Can you ship international too? Please PM me for prices w/ shipping to Stockholm, Sweden.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Carbon and Vinyl wrapped parts now available.

Carbon fiber wrap and any choice of vinyl color now available on ebay. Let me know if your interested.

Thank you,

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PRICES

Here are some links to the various ways these are going to be offered.

This is for a blank ABS plastic parts. These can be wrapped in vinyl or painted: these are $250.00

BMW M6 Coupe Side Skirt Diffuser Extension | eBay

This link is for the parts to be wrapped for you in any choice of a normal color, ex not carbon: these are $350.00
BMW M6 Coupe Side Skirt Diffuser Extension Vinyl Wrapped Color of Your Choice | eBay

This link is for a carbon fiber vinyl wrap: $450.00
BMW M6 Coupe Side Skirt Diffuser Extension Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped | eBay

The real carbon fiber 4 piece sets are selling for $850.00.....

All sets include install instructions as well as all of the mounting hardware.

Thank you,

Matt

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
You should make some for the E60s and maybe other M models too. Pricing is very reasonable.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts