BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Company representative for revosport.com
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here're pictures of our RH2 Carbon Front Lip installed.

Price is

FRP = US$270
Carbon = US$470
Shipping to US through DHL = US$100 (May change next month due to uncertain fuel surcharge rate)

Add a rear diffuser at no extra shipping charge
FRP = US$270
Carbon = US$470

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
hehe...I already have the Hartge splitter and diffuser.

These are great prices for the Revozport pieces though; and carbon too!

Any pics of the rear diffuser for people to see?

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody, I hope it something that is interesting for fellow M5 owners.

I will try to get the rear diffuser pictures and post it up here asap.

P.S
If there're any other parts you want but not listed in our website (better check our price list) cos we're doing a new website that's why it's not that up to date. We are happy to entertain any custom work or new ideas. If you're willing to be the donor, we might offer you the 1st production piece for free.

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Happy New Year Everyone !

I wish you all the best of everything and more cars in your garage!!
===================================================

Those are DPE.

It's attached thru both screw-on and epoxy.

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, my customer didn't send me the rear diffuser but it'll basically be the same as the RH style.

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rims

The cars look great.

On a side note, what kind of rims are on the m5 to the right? What size are the rims, width and offset?

·
Registered
10 Posts
My CF side grills

I have emailed and paid for my CF sidegrills from Revsport and after payment, there is no email response and of course, no product. I am sure that since I am new and have not done business with them before, I am being lost in the mix. If you guys see this, let me know what is going on please.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I sent a request for pricing and some questions to revozport almost one month ago and have had no response. Based on this lack of response, I would not do business with revozport. I went a different direction with my CF parts. They were more expensive, but the quality is great and more importantly IMO, they responded to all of my inquiries and concerns in a very timely manner.

I wish you the best in working this out with Revozport, but it seems as though they are not on the ball at all with customer service.

There are a couple of other threads where members are waiting on replacement parts and others having severe fitment issues.

In my experience, if a company provides poor support before the sale, when they WANT your money, then their support after the sale will be even worse when they HAVE your money.

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi diego,

Your order has already been sent out last week, tracking has been sent out to you already.

Others,

If you've not got a response from me within 2 days, most likely I've not got your email at all. Therefore, if you don't mind, please do email me again.

There's really no point of us choosing whom to respond or not.

Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi ReVzport,

Please email me so that we can talk about the front splitter for my E60 M5.
I am still awaiting the receipt of my grills and I will let everyone know when I get it.

·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Certainly,

I'll send it to you on monday.

thx

1 - 20 of 52 Posts