BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Company representative for revosport.com
103 Posts
MasterD or David Chang,

Please be advised we have already sent you the full payment through paypal. Kindly remove the dispute accordingly.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=small colSpan=3>Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2JM92270UC728650D)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right></TD><TD></TD><TD class=small></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=label align=right></TD><TD>

</TD><TD class=small></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The better way to come about it was to issue a refund, like you did, and ask for the product to be returned (on your expense) if all other ways with the buyer didnt work out. As simple as that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Payment received from Revozport. As promised, I cancel the dispute with PayPal.
Revozport,
I have no intention in ruin your business. All I wanted was what I paid for.

·
Registered
324 Posts
You guys were a bit harsh on Revozsport. Sure they held their ground at first, but after noticable evidence and such, they made an effort to resolve the situation..

It also seems like 98% of the spoiler is ok and only the area where the screws are (which is unseen when attached) is a bit sketchy. Do you really smell your spoiler when you drive? Is it really that hard to clean it up?

I personally would have tried some other screws from Autozone, made sure everything fit right, and at the same time kept my request of a 20% refund with the documentation of the condition.

I understand the frustration that goes along with this but it really is just a few screws and some old water that got in it.. Regardless, they made good out of this situation and if anything, Master D now has a free spoiler.

Anyways, we all win here. This forum should be used to resolve issues with them in a mature manner, not lynch them.

I for one would still give Revozport a chance and just make sure of the terms prior to a purchase.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Master D you got your money (fantastic) :biggrinbounce: and now you have a free RH2 front splitter get some new bolts clean out the mounting holes and put it back together and slap it on the car stop being a BABY! :crying2:

Look at my car in the pic the splitter looks bad awesome and actually grounded my car at high speeds...

BTW Ken at Revozport is a Gentleman and took care of his damaged product with a 100% refund thats customer service for you at its best!!
:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Who makes that spoiler? Is that a Revozport?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Totally agree. You guys have to look at this thread http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=116720 where RabDog and V8Venom went through with AA exhaust.

MasterD, you should consider yourself lucky, IMO.

:cheers:

You guys were a bit harsh on Revozsport. Sure they held their ground at first, but after noticable evidence and such, they made an effort to resolve the situation..

It also seems like 98% of the spoiler is ok and only the area where the screws are (which is unseen when attached) is a bit sketchy. Do you really smell your spoiler when you drive? Is it really that hard to clean it up?

I personally would have tried some other screws from Autozone, made sure everything fit right, and at the same time kept my request of a 20% refund with the documentation of the condition.

I understand the frustration that goes along with this but it really is just a few screws and some old water that got in it.. Regardless, they made good out of this situation and if anything, Master D now has a free spoiler.

Anyways, we all win here. This forum should be used to resolve issues with them in a mature manner, not lynch them.

I for one would still give Revozport a chance and just make sure of the terms prior to a purchase.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Revozsport Baby!!!!
LOOKS LIKE A HARTGE REPLICA.... CAN SOMEONE POINT OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HARTGE AND REVOSPORT (FRONT AND REAR) THANKS!

I'M CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESSS OF INSTALLING HARTGE FRONT AND REAR PIECES AND SEE THAT REVOSPORT IS HALF THE PRICE .... THATS THE REASON IM ASKING.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
BTW Ken at Revozport is a Gentleman and took care of his damaged product with a 100% refund thats customer service for you at its best!
I just don't see how you can props to this guy. He sent out a POS product that NEVER should have made it past quality control, resisted providing any real assistance until backed into a corner on this board and with paypal and then asks David to destroy the product. My guess is the destruction is for an insurance claim, but even if you believe him that he just doesn't want the part reused, that is incredible insulting. To insinuate that David would take the refund and either use or sell the product to someone else is out of line. I think he is transposing his lack of integrity onto his customer.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I think front spoiler on Hartge doesn't have a space(double deck) on the bottom (like Hamann). But rear, both look the same.

LOOKS LIKE A HARTGE REPLICA.... CAN SOMEONE POINT OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HARTGE AND REVOSPORT (FRONT AND REAR) THANKS!

I'M CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESSS OF INSTALLING HARTGE FRONT AND REAR PIECES AND SEE THAT REVOSPORT IS HALF THE PRICE .... THATS THE REASON IM ASKING.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I just don't see how you can props to this guy. He sent out a POS product that NEVER should have made it past quality control, resisted providing any real assistance until backed into a corner on this board and with paypal and then asks David to destroy the product. My guess is the destruction is for an insurance claim, but even if you believe him that he just doesn't want the part reused, that is incredible insulting. To insinuate that David would take the refund and either use or sell the product to someone else is out of line. I think he is transposing his lack of integrity onto his customer.
Andrew I met Ken from Revozsport in HK personally and he is Gentelman! As for the product defects and quality issue occur since these are all not factory made products we are buying. We have read all the facts and it comes down to this issue was resolved within 10-days of order placed to rejection of goods and full refund given back to customer. These messages boards are here to help give advice and expedite this type of quality problems with the vendors especially like Revozport who advertises on M5board. No matter how you put it MasterD got his money back and its at no loss!! The product was not asked to be returned becuase of shipments cost to HK and he was asked to destroy it obviously because from all his posts he is disgusted with the product.

Ive been invloved in this type of issue with AA product and was SOL I had to spend couple hundred dollars out of my pocket to fix the problem.

·
Registered
100 Posts
should've called blendtec when they asked to destroy the spoiler. Surely even DHL doesn't damage equipment that bad.

Alternatively, customer could've said he lit it on fire and melted into a ball of goo... making it indistinguishable from a burned up plastic bag -while keeping his resaleable spoiler in the garage..

So btw, how much for the used and worn one? PM me... ;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
I for one do not blame them for asking him to destroy it...it looks to me to be VERY usable and I would say not knowing David personally that it will probably end up on SOMEONES car and THAT isn't fair to Revozport...now is it? I also know that it can't be used for insurance fraud as they WON'T pay unless they see the damaged product...or confirm that it was NEVER delivered which they can't do....so I don't know why you guys keep thinking they wanted to defraud the shipper....

Reactions: hybridw420

·
Registered
682 Posts
It will probably end up on someones car and I dont doubt that however it's only going to be more exposure for revozsport product. The RH2 splitter in my opinion is the best looking and fitted product I have seen our of all the MFG.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
41 - 60 of 76 Posts