BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front CF spoiler has some wear and tear with rock chips etc. Does anyone know a business that will recoat the outer clear epoxy coating?

·
Registered
571 Posts
My front CF spoiler has some wear and tear with rock chips etc. Does anyone know a business that will recoat the outer clear epoxy coating?
Contact Member Dinmann. He did some work CF for Me and for Zerocks1 and it came out very good.

Reactions: dinmann

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, yes I'll ask him. He also owes me an answer on the quarter panel CF side skirt extensions.

Reactions: dinmann

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ah, yes I'll ask him. He also owes me an answer on the quarter panel CF side skirt extensions.
hi Greg,i hope u got my email.
so this is the clear I was talking about, give it a try, remember there is also 1 with hardener on the bottom, but u well have to use it up all right away. this 1 well take longer to harden so u need to wait like 2-3 days before u can buffing and polishing it, and yes im still working on the rear side bumper lip, its just I don't have the car, and I don't want to pay 1400 for a rear bumper to make the side lip lol. I hope by x mass I have good news for u;)
post some pics here so we all can see. thx

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts