BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gustav. You seem to be the one to contact on this forum about Hartge information. Germancarfans.com has an article about Hartge today, and states, among other things, that they offer carbonfibre trim pieces for the E60M5.

If this is true. What exactly is it that they offer?

I know that many members are choosing the aluminum interior for lack of a better choice, and carbonfibre, as offered on the M6 would enhance the sporting character of this car.

Many thanks in advance. Sorry for the homework.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks, Gustav! I am in your debt. Thank you for suggesting pics. If you can manage to get some, I would seriously consider this and other items from Hartge. However, it would be nice to see what we are talking about.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
"The member is right, we do offer carbon interior trim. Unfortunately, I can't provide any pictures at this time and our M5 will be out of the house until end of October.

I have attached some pictures of our 3 series E90. Please inform the member that the look and the quality is exactly the same.

Of course, the parts will be different as the 3 and the 5 series are totally different from the inside.

This is not a 5, but this is only thing we can do at the moment to show the quality and look.
"

Last pics from Hartge where exteriour wise from Luxembourg, but very nice nonetheless:

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can the trim be installed here in India??? I would love to buy them to replace my Piano Black but I don't trust my dealers here one bit to make any changes to the car. I'd only go ahead with it if it installed minimal disassembling of the car (from my dealer not by me :p). Please could you ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
They will be available with the covers for the M5 and M6, however not the M speicific "black part".
"Sure, we can do all mirrors. No matter if E90 or E60.

Price: 650.00 EUR + 16% VAT"

Domar said:
Thank you once more, Gustav!!

Will carbonfibre mirror housings be available in the E60M5 style mirror housing also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts