1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Too ricey. Never liked the look of it cause it looks too cheap

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I am still undecided if I like or not, but I would not just wrap the old trim in fake carbon stuff. I did that in my first car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Will post pics soon

Sent my interior pieces to CA automotive about 3 weeks ago..When I get it back I will post some pics up...Should have them back within a week or so..also getting the cf body side mouldings from them

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
...if you click on the link at left -View my M5... - you'll see the AC Schnitzer version of silver carbon fiber...

·
Registered
500 Posts
i prefer aluminum or just the plain glossy black trim. i also had that black/dark grey "wood" looking trim i had on my previous 528i. i personally don't like the wood trim on my M5....but i never bothered replacing it....

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Here you go this is Thaichi808's project DINAN S3 wagon (fully built and full custom interior and exterior) ...Bimmer Magazine just finish shooting his wagon and Aw/ir02smg ...and as far as the CF goes not rice at all...but you be the judge

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks Laidback:cheers: I purchased my cf kit from stealthauto in Los Angeles. I've had the cf on for two years and love it. PM me if you have any questions about pricing or contact info. Not too ricey in my opinion at all.

cheers,
thaichi808

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Looks very good.
And now a little suggestion.: I think it would be nice with a little CF on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
385 Posts
what seats are those? look very cool ...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts