BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided this trunk lid was a little too racy for me but it looks sweet. Paint job in my opinion is sub par with alot of imperfections and a small chip, So it should probably be repainted. As it sits now, it is lemans blue. These usually go four around 1000 or so. I will take 600 plus S&H. Email at [email protected].

Attachments

Reactions: dj2xrated

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nice trunk! too bad its not in carbon black!

Reactions: Chuckles

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump, price goes to 500 plus S&H

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Decided this trunk lid was a little too racy for me but it looks sweet. Paint job in my opinion is sub par with alot of imperfections and a small chip, So it should probably be repainted. As it sits now, it is lemans blue. These usually go four around 1000 or so. I will take 600 plus S&H. Email at [email protected].
Does Peter know? Nice boot lid and good luck with the sale.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Does Peter know? Nice boot lid and good luck with the sale.:M5thumbs:
This is the spare CF bootlid I bought from RonThompson some years ago. Still have my own that i bought directly from CA Automotive and love it. Very racy, but so light, it literally can be balanced on a single finger.

--Peter

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Hmm, very tempting... shipping quote to 95008?

Peter - Do you have any side on pics of the one on your car? I saw your thread from a couple of weeks ago, just looking for a couple of different angles.

Cheers,
M

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
A few additional shots of my CSL trunk lid. Obviously, the ride height in the back needs to be reduced a bit. I haven't messed with that in a while.

I toy with the idea of adding some custom moldings to the sides of the rear quarter panels to make the lid flow more smoothly, but whenever I've just about committed to doing it, I change my mind.

--Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
^ looking seriously awesome.:tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
If this is still available, I want it. Can I get a rough quote to 95008? I don't actually care how much shipping is - within reason - but just so I have a frame of reference...

·
Registered
119 Posts
That looks pretty good, actually! Like you said, fitment could be a bit better, but I will add this to my list of "want" mods.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey mike
I tried to pm you, but I dont think it is going through or something, but the shipping is 37 for ground, 50 for 2nd day air, and 100
for next day. Can ship today if you want. Email [email protected] for paypal information.
Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did sell it, I believe my dad purchased it off Ron thompson's M5. And ya you dont see these everyday.

Reactions: herrubermensch
1 - 20 of 29 Posts