BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all folks Northwest! Tony (aka EuroCarFan) has just posted the event details on Euro Car Fest 2016 in San Luis Obispo happening on Saturday March 12th.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-west-forum/502042-ec-fest-san-luis-obispo-sat-mar-12th.html

This event started as a NorCal & SoCal meeting in Central CA, but in the last few years we've had folks from much further up the coast come along (like Seattle/Everett WA area north). As is now tradition, I'd like to offer my home & town of Medford, OR for an overnight destination to anyone looking to make this event.

Itinerary for the caravan:
Thurs 3/10 - Northern folks caravan down to Medford for dinner & overnight lodging (I have 3 beds available or hotels nearby)
Fri 3/11 - Medford contingent drives south to the Bay Area for preemeet dinner festivities and overnight lodging (usually in San Jose to be close to the morning meet up location)
Sat 3/12 - Join the NorCal crew in San Jose for the caravan down to SLO and enjoy the event activities (lunch, drives, dinners, after-party, etc, see Tony's thread above)
Sun 3/13 - Breakfast and departure for home (folks are welcome to stay overnight in Medford or drive straight through)

I've been to this event several times and have always had a great time. Post here if you're interested in the caravan and be sure to join Tony's main event thread above too. Hope you can join us! Don't forget your two-way radios for easy communication on the road.

Vrrrooommmm.... :) :) :)

-Nathan

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Highly encouraged if you want to experience a epic and fun event with some really great people. Have done the last 5 years but have to miss this year due to buying a new house the week before. Otherwise I would be definitely rolling!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts