BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, these have apparently been unavailable for some time. I have been told that they are on intergalactic "back order", but that new batches are being made with expectations of availability before year end. I cannot vouch for the source, I am simply providing this as a PSA.

I will check back end of November to try to get an update for any one interested.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
470 Posts
That is some fantastic news. I hope they do make more of them.
I like the look of my black ones but they are a pain to keep clean compared to the caramel.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Good to know, I was going to get black replacements for next season. I run the BMW rubbers in the winter.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
That is great news to hear. I want to get another set of caramel floor mats as my set are heavily stained by previous owner and driver mat are done.

I probably end up buying both black and caramel when caramel comes available on market.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is good to hear, but I couldn't wait and didn't want the black floor mats so I put a work in on mine to hold me over for now!
Here is how the new to me M5 floor mats looked upon arrival, pretty bad shape and ready for the trash heap!

Couldn't find replacement caramel mats so decided to try some magic potion spray and a brush. If you have caramel interior like I do, invest in this shaw carpet stain remover and thank me later, this stuff is like a magic potion!

After a whole lot of scrubbing and wiping they don't look so bad! This will help the MB loving wife like the Beemer a little more!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I really hope they will make these more. My current ones are ok, but I still would want to buy new ones. Please tell when they are again available.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just checked and there are 2 (two!) sets of the E39M5 Caramel mats (82110009045) available at the BMW Nazareth warehouse!

·
Registered
647 Posts
We'll see about that - just tried to order 1 of them.

Funny - that back of your car looks just like mine...

d-
I know, and the front of your car looks just like mine! hiha

·
Registered
185 Posts
Where are you guys finding these? I guess my google skills suck. I searched for BMW Nazareth warehouse and came up empty. I searched using the part number as well, and found a bunch of sites that were out of stock.

Cheers,

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I ordered from getbmwparts.com where I usually get my stuff. I'm guessing there were only a handful and we've now ordered them so they are out again.

d-

·
Registered
647 Posts
For some stupid reason, these mats are now on "NLA" status...again! :Thumbdown: I should have orderd another set when I could. :grrrrr:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts